and other adventures inside and outside of my oven

Monday, October 19, 2009

Dance While You Cook

In addition to being obsessed with contributing to the growing American waist line with my baked goods, I am addicted to music. When I cook, I listen to music. I will from time to time update with my current musical baking companion.

Jamie Lidell helps to create the perfect baking environment.



This lovely British man won my heart with his "neo-soul" vocals and upbeat tempos. One of my favorite song by him is "A Little Bit of Feel Good". My baking philosophy is that a little bit of feel good goes a long way and I believe that homemade treat can turn around someone's bad day. (As evident by my many evenings spent stress baking after a long day at work.) I really believe that baking for someone allows you to share a little bit of yourself with them and helps to spread the smiles, just as Jamie Lidell's music does.

Check out his Myspace for more of his music: http://www.myspace.com/jamielidell

No comments:

Post a Comment